Including Terms and Conditions
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring Inflatable to ensure all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the Inflatable. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed.
- This unit has an height limit of …. Please ensure no-one over the this age uses the equipment. No adults are to use this Inflatable.
- No food or drink or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Inflatable which will avoid choking and mess (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the persons hiring it will incur a cleaning charge)
- All shoes,glasses, jewellery, Badges MUST be removed before using the Inflatable.
- No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Inflatable.
- No smoking or barbeques near the Inflatable.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls of the Inflatable is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
- A responsible Adult must supervise the Inflatable at all times.
- Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to age and size of children using it. Try to avoid large and small children from it at the same time.
- Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- No pets, toys or sharpe instruments to be allowed on or near the Inflatable.
- If the Inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a child could easily bounce off the Inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on and or off.
- Ensure the no-one with a history of back and neck problems is allowed on the Inflatable as indeed any child who is feeling unwell.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the Inflatable during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
- Please ensure that children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of there pockets.
- Ensure that the area of 6 feet (2 metres) around the unit is completely clear.
- The Inflatable should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the unit should not be used.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the Inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
- In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the Inflatable immediately.
Check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube or zip has not come undone or something has blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch off the blower at the mains, then switch it back on again for 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away.
- The Hirer is responsible for safe keeping of the Inflatable and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on return.
- All Inflatables are checked on delivery and your signing of the Disclaimer and Receipt indicate acceptance of the Inflatable as being in a good clean condition.
- Extreme caution is to be taken with extension cables and electric blowers. The blower in not be covered with anything.
- Always ensure Inflatable is staked down at all times. Use discretion in high winds or bad weather.